Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Love Of A Mother...

Goat that is. I am so endeared with how much Molly adores her girl Vivian. When Molly was still in the kidding stall with her, she had no concerns to worry about. Then, when we started getting the kids out, her worries began. Vivian would zip around the outside pen and down below and Molly would call for her in concern. There was a period of time that Vivian started to spend more time in the barn. I'm not sure, if she did it out of fear she sensed from Molly, or she just simply didn't want to come out. Thankfully, Molly's over protectiveness is starting to ease and Vivian is out all the time now. I should explain too, that Vivian is Molly's first girl. Last year Molly gave birth to two boys, Jett and Isaac. She did a perfect job raising two boys, and the one doe with the right temperament to do so. Her boys have her easy going personality. I had a feeling Molly was going to have a girl this year, and I am so pleased she did. She is beyond happy to have Vivian by her side, and I am witness to The Love Of A Mother...goat that is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Ladybugs!